University at Buffalo (UB) Undergraduate Research Conference (virtual): July 22-23, 2021
Registration is still open!
Make plans now to join us for the 26th Annual University at Buffalo Undergraduate Research Conference, July 22- 23, 2021. Our virtual platform will deliver an innovative two-day event packed with a variety of opportunities to engage and connect. Expand your knowledge and network— join us to hear invited speakers and presenters address emerging trends and opportunities related to innovation, social justice and research as a catalyst for change.
The conference is an exciting opportunity to:
- Present faculty-supervised research.
- Participate in pre-conference workshops.
- Foster stimulating conversation around shared interests.
- Connect with your peers and current graduate students from your field of study.
- Engage with inspirational speakers and panels in a personal setting.
- Attend a UB Graduate School information program and meet with faculty, staff and students.
Each day will begin at 9 a.m. EDT. Learn more about daily events by reviewing the online agenda.
- Regular registration ($100 per person) due by July 16.
- Presenter registration due by July 16.
- Presenter abstracts due by July 16.
Prepare for an engaging and productive conference experience by participating in pre-conference video workshops.
Making the Most of Your Research Conference
Learn to successfully navigate a professional conference and discover tips and strategies to leverage your participation toward your professional and academic goals.
Presenting Your Research in a World of Skeptics
How to present your research so it is understood and valued.
Your Digital Identity
Academic digital platforms and how to use them effectively throughout graduate school and your professional career.
Surviving and Thriving in Graduate School—You Belong!
Discover how to move beyond survival and thrive in graduate school—supporting your journey and mental health.
About the Conference
Date: July 22-23, 2021
Location: This year’s conference will be virtual.
Who should attend: All undergraduate student researchers are welcome, including (but not limited to) those from McNair, SSS, LSAMP and CSTEP.
The University at Buffalo Undergraduate Research Conference brings together the next generation of professors, researchers, entrepreneurs and influencers to learn about graduate and professional opportunities, with a focus on diversifying the graduate student body at UB and across the nation.