Below you will find helpful links to your responsibilities as a Site Coordinator, as well as student tracking resources, WebAMP templates, and alternative funding ideas.
CO-WY AMP Level 1 (Direct) Participant Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to receive direct funding from CO-WY AMP, students must:
- Be enrolled at a CO-WY AMP campus, in an NSF-approved STEM undergraduate degree program.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (green card holder)
- Self-identify as a historically underrepresented minority (African American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, or Alaskan Native)
Participant Tracking Resources
Example templates for student tracking:
WebAMP Data Collection Templates and Examples
LSAMP requires Site Coordinators at all partner institutions to submit yearly reports on LSAMP student enrollment, degree attainment, LSAMP-supported activities, and Level 1 Participants. This report is typically due in late fall following a July 1 – June 30 reporting period. WebAMP data is submitted here.
Example templates and data collection forms:
- Example template of required information for WebAMP data collection on Level 1 students.
- Template for gathering yearly CO-WY AMP Activity data.
- Template for gathering data on CO-WY AMP student participants per activity.
Additional help on how to use WebAMP is available here.
Alternative Funding Resources
Additional funding opportunities for Site Coordinators and other Faculty: